- Support menu
Ibaraki MICE Fan Club
A membership based fan club that aims to more effectively host international conferences and other events in Ibaraki Prefecture.
Members are able to enjoy a variety of benefits that are helpful in the hosting of international conferences and other events.
- Member Requirements
[Requirements for target international conferences (including seminars and symposiums)]*Domestic conferences and international conferences with less than 50 participants or only 2 participating countries will still be able to make use of 2 to 5 benefits.
- Someone who has a proposal for an international conference or other events that will be held in Ibaraki.
Someone who is capable of cooperating in the publicity of associations like those listed below.
- Putting up posters and mini flag posts of the MICE Promotion Council of Ibaraki Prefecture (hereinafter referred to as the gCouncilh) in the membersf office.
- Mention gIn cooperation with the MICE Promotion Council of Ibaraki Prefectureh in created material, printed material and the homepage.
- Installing banners with links to the conferencesf homepage and the Councilfs homepage.
- Permitting the Council to take pictures of the venue and to post them on the Councilfs homepage.
- The host of the conference must be an international institution/organization (including international branches) or a national institution/domestic organization.
- The number of registered participants should in principle be over 50 people(*)
- The number of participating countries, including Japan, should in principle be more than 3 countries(*)
- Hosting a conference that is already a regular occurrence in a municipality.
- Those aiming to conduct political or religious projects/activities.
- Those aiming to make a business profit.
- Member of a violent gang organization provided in the Ibaraki Prefecture Elimination of organized crime syndicates (Ibaraki Prefecture Article 36 of 2010), as well as those hosting or co-hosting with gangs or individuals who pose a threat to society.
- Those who violate public order and morality, as well as those recognized as inadequate targets for support.
- Member Benefits
Benefit 1 Support Menu Corresponding to Number of Participants
- Able to select your desired items within the range of points given according to the scale (number of participants) of the conference (free to combine).
- Arrangements for those who desire more points than they were given are available for a fee.
- Benefits will end when the budget maximum is reached. However, arrangements are available for a fee for those who desire these services.
- Points will only be given to the corresponding conference, rolling over points is not possible.
- Please apply online at least 2 months before the conference date. At the end of the conference, you will need to submit a survey online (Required).
Number of Participants Number of Points Given 50`199 Participants 1point 200`399 Participants 2point 400`599 Participants 3point 600`799 Participants 4point 800`999 Participants 5point 1,000 Participants and up 6point Points
Support Menu 1P 125 cups of Saza Coffee Ibaraki produced Japanese Sake used for receptions (about 12 bottles) 100 Business card cases made from Nishinouchi Japanese paper 300 conference bags (printed with the Councilfs logo) Posters all over the free passage between the north and south entrances of Tsukuba Station (including the making of the posters) Putting up street banners in the north exit and south exit of Mito Station 2P 250 cups of Saza Coffee 200 business card cases made from Nishinouchi Japanese paper Bus provision (2 large buses available for about 5 hours each) 3P 375 cups of Saza Cofee 300 business card cases made from Nishinouchi Japanese paper 4P 570 cups of Saza Coffee 400 business card cases made from Nishinouchi Japanese paper 5P 715 cups of Saza Coffee 500 business card cases made from Nishinouchi Japanese paper Putting up flag banners in the area surrounding Tsukuba Station 6P 1,000 cups of Saza Coffee 600 business card cases made from Nishinouchi Japanese paper
*Points may be deducted and you may be asked to pay the price difference in case the actual number of participants is significantly less than the estimated amount designated at the time of the application.
Benefit 2Novelty presents (printed with the Councilfs logo) for every participantsYou can choose from either clear folders, labels or magnifying cards.
Benefit 3Catering Food Truck ArrangementsWe will plan for catering food truck arrangements for the venue.
Benefit 4Press Release SupportWe will aid in providing documents to reportersf clubs of the prefecture.
Benefit 5Publicity SupportWe will post conference information on the MICE Promotion Council of Ibaraki Prefecture Homepage.
- Procedure for Receiving Benefits
- Apply for membership and for the use of benefits Please send your inquiries to the MICE Promotion Council of Ibaraki Prefecture HomepageInquiries Form
- Contact from a person in charge (meeting) Receipt of the application format, an overview of the conference, a name list of the officials of the conference and the executive committee (examination of the application contents).
- Deciding the Support Menu Notification of the Support Decision
- Delivery of the Support Menu Goods
- Survey (Report on the benefits used) Submission of the survey.
- Fare Adjustment of Amount Differences In case of an amount difference, we will request payment for the difference.
Those wishing to use the benefits
Please send in your inquiry with a description of the event information, and the contents and amount of benefits you wish to use.