- About Us
About MICE Promotion Council of Ibaraki
MICE is an acronym for Meeting, Incentive Travel, Convention, Exhibition / Event, and is a generic term for business events, where a large number of guests are expected.
- Established in June 28 of 2018, the goal of the Promotion Council is to vitalize the prefecturefs economy by promoting it as a hosting ground for MICE, and appealing Ibaraki to the world while making the best out of foreign investment in cooperation to local economy.
- Attract MICE meetings to Ibaraki Prefecture
- Information gathering / transmission related to MICE
- Training and human resources development on MICE
- Other businesses required to achieve the councilfs objectives
- Ibaraki Prefecture
- Tsukuba City
- Ibaraki Prefectural Tourism & Local Products Association
- Tsukuba Tourism and Convention Association
- University of Tsukuba
- Ibaraki University
- Japan National Tourism Organization (JNTO)
- The Science and Technology Promotion Foundation of IbarakiiInternational Congress Centerj
- Executive Office
- Global Strategy Team, Department of Business Strategy, Ibaraki Prefectural Government
- Tourism Promotion Division, Economic Affairs Department, Tsukuba City
- Tsukuba Tourism and Convention Association@jointly (Mainly Ibaraki prefecture)
- Inspired by the shape of the earth and the prefecture, promoting MICE hosting to Ibaraki prefecture from a global perspective.
- As economic exchanges progress through the MICE hosting, the shape of the prefecture logo was made as a shining glow on the whole planet.
- In addition, the glows released in the four directions express the spirit of MICE organizers, MICE participants, the prefecture, and the global economy, showing a four-way collaboration for the benefits of all.
- Based on the "Ibaraki Blue" used in the prefecture chapter, vivid orange color was used to be in harmonic contrast.